The company’s projects have received significant recognition, including LEED Certification, Energy Star designation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, NAIOP Building of the Year, BOMA Medical Office Building of the Year and many others.
The one word that epitomizes Plaza Companies is commitment. It governs the relationship with our clients, professional associates, investors, tenants, residents, the community, and the Plaza Companies’ people. Successfully balancing the diverse needs of all while producing thoughtful, unique, and financially successful projects with integrity, quality, sensitivity, and style remains our single greatest commitment and source of pride.
Plaza Companies takes pride in its ability to consistently deliver medical office projects ontime and on-budget. We are an efficient, effective and flexible development group committed to producing superior medical office buildings.
Recent awards and recognition include:
• Two 2015 Best of NAIOP Awards, SkySong, The ASU Scottsdale Innvation Center
• 2015 RED Award, SkySong, The ASU Scottsdale Innvation Center
• LEED Silver Certification, SkySong 1, 2 and 3
• 2010 U.S. EPA “Energy Star” certification, SkySong 1 and 2
• 2010 U.S. EPA “Energy Star” certification, Paradise Valley Medical Plaza
• 2009 Spec Office Development of the Year, National Association of Industrial and
Properties, Paradise Valley Medical Office Plaza
• 2008 BOMA Medical Office of the Year
• 2008 RED Award, Best Project Award – Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine